Tuesday 10 November 2009

Scrapping frenzy




I've been scrapping up a storm these last few days.Some of the layouts were ones I had packed to do at the retreat but didn't get time.I've found new challenges including from screen2scrap where Chelle from Purplescraps is on the design team.I did this negative space layout of Sponge Bob.

Also I've completed my layout for Black with 2 featuring the macaw that lives at the scrapbooking shop in Hobart.The striped paper matched well to the feathers around its cheeks.The colours were aqua and white.Coincidentally Emily had given me this Bella paper at the retreat so it came in handy.

I'm now working on the weekly sketch challenge at Purplescraps of the White horse at Bratton England.We saw it out the train window on the way to Bath.

1 comment:

Shazza said...

...and what a great layout Sponge Bob is!!

So you are the mysterious 'Booklady' that joined FS2S...glad you joined in :) its nice to get some newbies!!

You have an interesting blog julene :)

cheers for now

shazza