Thursday 30 September 2010

Return of a favourite and A2z entry

Here's my entry for A2Z scraplets September sketch challenges. I've just squeaked in with this one as it closes today.I inked the flowers cut from music and red cardstock to match the blue. Luckily I had the happy birthday ribbon as this was the journalling space.
Also I have just noticed that white with one is back.I love doing their challenges so will be contributing to their site again.
Today I've been sewing fabric flowers from off cuts of a dress.I plan to use those on a layout soon too.
My stint as design team member at From Screen to scrap finishes today. It has been immense fun and in some ways a learning curve.Above all,it has pushed my scrapping to different heights.

1 comment:

Anne P said...

Sorry to see you go Julene, it has been fun working along side you but hope to see you around at the challenges :) I'm sure we will.