Monday 11 October 2010

A scraplift I'm proud of.

our challenge for October on Mystical is to scraplift someone else's layout.








I used one by Michelle Fowler called Monday's child http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/photos/showphoto.php?photo=5863 and made this one of my mother called Choir girl.It was from an old sepia photo in the 1930s.I zoomed in then enlarged it,printing it in black and white.I'd had the bingo card with"faith" on it for a while and couldn't figure how to use it.
This all came together nicely. The background papers are 7gypsies Bayswater,October Afternoon Farmhouse,Sandy Lion Khaki Plaid plus a lace doiley.The bird tag was in a swap on enchanted scrapbooking(thank you whoever you are) and the cloud next to the tag is cut from a Sassafrass lass paper.I love the way the colours in this one work together.

No comments: