Thursday 2 December 2010

Steampunked layout with chipboard

I've been noticing steampunked layouts on a few sites,so thought I'd give it a go.
This photo of Jacob aiming his gun straight at the camera,contained all the correct ingredients.
I've used My Mind's eye "Lost and found" papers,Jenni Bowlin studio chalkboard alphas,lots of metal pieces including a kaisercraft decorated brad and chipboard from 2 different companies.(Sorry Sofie).The silver inked circle cogs and lattice corner piece are from Scrapbooking 'n'craft and the gold clock and black lampost are from Scrapmatts
I cut the penny farthing picture and the gun from an old encyclopedia..The copper card backing the photo was actually from an old wedding invitation.I inked the deckle edge to make it stand out more.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Fantastic LO Julene!! Love all the detail!!