Thursday 5 May 2011

Kraft it up



This month's Kraft it up called for non patterned paper.I started with the large envelope and a packet of rubons.They suited these 2 photos.



I've recently bought a cuttlebug so used it to make the background paper then found some dictionary pages and monopoly money,which again suited the photos.I finished with scrapmatts signpost(inked with pinecone and distress ink called old paper).The big ric-rac added the horizontal line to bind it all together.



My parents met at Patonga where there were several houses of young people congregated for a long weekend.Patonga had no theatre,dance hall or pub so they made their own fun.Invariably, a keg of beer was involved.They weren't drinking to excess!

3 comments:

sandi said...

Nice! I really like the vintage feel of this lo!

Creative Sofie said...

awesome Julene..love it...

Cathy said...

Fabulous LO Jules.. love the vintage feel!! Thanks for playing along at KIU :)