Friday 7 October 2011

Frankenstein at FS2S









FS2S has a rather difficult(for me) challenge this month based on the movie Psycho.Whilst I have photos of the psycho house in universal studios,I couldn't work out what to do.I remembered we had seen the Mary Shelley house in Edinburgh which now has a Frankenstein museum.With its gothic architecture it is definitely spooky. I downloaded this colouring in picture of Frankenstein(From printactivities.com) then traced over it to get my sillouhette.I've added a bit of detail with my white marker to give him a face.Then I added some skull and crossbobnes painted white that I bought from Scrapbook'n'craft and some other trimmings.The screw shaped brads were just the shot to finish it off!












14 comments:

marysunshine said...

What a great idea on the frankstein picture. Love it, it's definitely scarey building.

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

Your Frankenstein is awesome! You're right -- it's a tough challenge. I'm still thinking about what I'm going to do.

Scrapbookingncraft said...

wow I like the layout julie, its so cool and love the way you have used the skulls, very cute.

Jane said...

Well done thinking outside the square for your layout. Frankenstein is perfect for this challenge.

Scrappi Sandi said...

I love your take on this challenge (I found it a struggle too at first!!) When you got that idea of the Shelley House & Frankenstiens monster, you certainly rolled with it!! Great LO!! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fantastic work!!! I love your take on this super fun challenge!

Alanna said...

I found it a struggle too at first!! This challenge screams (excuse the pun!) Halloween and we just don't celebrate it that much here!

You've done an excellent job with the challenge, and I love what you did with the Frankenstein face! I love using colouring in templates with my scrapping!!

DebiJ said...

To use the Frankenstein mask is brilliant Julene for this challenge! Love the work gone into your creation, plus your photo of the Shelley house is tops. Thanks for playing along at FS2S!

Dale Tiernan said...

That is a clever idea with the monster creation you've made. Thanks for joining in.

Anonymous said...

Your Frankenstein is fab - and I think the subject and photo are great!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

What a great story/photos to scrap for this challenge. And a fabulous Frankenstein embellishment :-)

Karen Williams said...

love the way you have created your own embellies with this and what a great subject for the LO- thanks for playing at FS2S

Jenna Ruth said...

Love your Frankenstein! I also like the colors you used & the design of the page!

Shazza said...

Great Frankenstein julene! Thanks for joining in this month at FS2S!