Thursday 9 February 2012

Kraft it up and pink and love


Petaloo flowers started this layout off then 3 cards from Pink Paislee stapled to the edge in a group followed.The background paper featured spots so I put grey c/s through the cuttlebug with swiss dots & inked it in grey.
Then I found the quote which says "As I comfort you and hold you in my arms know that because of you my heart in brightness beams.I love you unconditionally my blessed baby and wish you the best of dreams". As she is 25 now, I can look back and still echo those thoughts.
I lastly added A2Z scraplets "You are one of a kind" with a tiny pink bird and thickers saying Love you" plus a pin featuring a diamante pink butterfly.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

the giant flowers draws your eyes in straight away....thanks for playing along at KIU

Di Garling said...

Oh WOW Julene, I just love those big flowers. So gorgeous. I too am a bit of a flower fan. Love your layout & thanks so much for playing along at KIU. Cheers Di xo

Tarrah McLean said...

Such a pretty page Julene, those flowers really pop and add some lovely interest to this wonderful page...thanks for playing along with us at KIU :)

BethJ said...

Gorgeous layout, Julene! I love the quote you used.