Saturday 5 May 2012

future at Bird is the word

This beautiful Cook Island sunset is a reminder that tomorrow brings another day.Bird is the word asked to use the word "future" and I immediately thought of the quote by Eleanor Roosevelt "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams". I had this quote from Rusty Pickle to use.I punched the border around the photo and used SCrapmatts maple leaf to mist the 2 leaves.I also added another misted chipboard leaf.The cream border under the photo was coloured with a cold teabag.

3 comments:

Melenia Agapides said...

This is one of my favourite quotes as well, Julene!! Your layout is really beautiful, thanks for joining us at BITW!

Cathy said...

Beautiful LO Julene and a gorgeous photo!! LOVE the masked maple leaves!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at BITW :))

Rachael Funnell said...

The Colors are just GORGEOUS...
Such a Lovely Layout!! THANKS for Sharing this with US over @ BITW....