Sunday 30 September 2012

CSI no 39.My last layout for September.

CSI #39 suited my requirements for using up bits and pieces I've had in my stash.The theme was "All I really need to know..." so I've used "is that I love you" as my ending.
Erica and I spent 7 weeks together travelling around Europe(without killing each other).Basically we think alike so had very few disagreements.This photo was taken overlooking the Bay of Naples.
The A2Z scraplets frame has been misted,as has the gauze bandage, which I then gathered before putting on this layout.I've used a chenille Purple Pumpkin button which couldn't have been a better match.The orange mini letters,the journalling block,the rub ons,the butterflies and the sticker saying I love you because have all been hanging around on my desk,so it felt great to use them up.
This was judged and I received these badges



1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love this layout! Awesome!!!!