Thursday 17 January 2013

Whisper at Bird is the Word

I went monotone with this layout for Bird is the word. The word we are asked to use is whisper. I often talk to Mum especially at bedtime,even though she died nearly 5 months ago. I still miss her dreadfully. We thought so alike. I've used Kaisercraft Love notes background paper plus gesso through a chevron mask.The Twiddlybits chipboard was painted with metallic opal paint.There is a pocket containing hidden journalling and a variety of alphas.I underlined WHISPER as it is the feature word.

5 comments:

mandysea said...

Oooh ... my heart gave a thump when I read this - its so heartfelt and it shows through your LO... its very beautiful

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is so beautiful.. my new fav of yours.. beautiful papers and such a lovely photo.. a very special layout.. thanks for joining in at BITW too!!

Leeann Pearce said...

Oh this is very special and i love that you recorded this.

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Oh, you must miss your mom so much. What a fabulous tribute this page is to her. You work is lovely and I'm a new follower. ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Elisabeth Sarkis said...

Beautiful page love it,thanks for joining in at BITW !!!