Saturday 8 June 2013

Color room Warning long post!


Here's the palette
and my interpretation of it
I have had some Prima flowers from Finnabair in March to use up.
Despite the fact I hate 3d flowers on layouts I forced myself with this one and I'm pleased with results.
Firstly I misted through a doiley, then painted a Memory Maze chipboard swirl pink.
The prima flowers were originally gold, but aqua paint soon covered that.
I've also used Prima metallic flowers and tiny rosebuds in various colours.
Skeleton leaves provide a coloured backdrop and yellow lace has been added at LHS of photo.
Here are some close ups.

I liked the way the carousel horse's tail from the picture underneath became a swirl next to this flower.

not my normal style, but I think it is okay.

1 comment:

Belinda Scott said...

Beautiful layout, love the flowers :D