Tuesday 11 June 2013

Scrap our stash,but I made a mistake.

I've just created a layout called "If I could turn back time."
It was meant for Scrap our stash as a masculine layout with 5 brads(There's 6).But when I just went back to check it was not only a masculine layout, but "scrap about a guy in your life".
Unless you count the Memory Maze Kangaroo, there is no guy on this layout.
DARN IT!
Here's the layout anyway, with lots of layering, misting, Purple pumpkin twine and even a tag featuring embossing. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

Awww! I am sorry you missed that detail!! But your layout is super cute!!! Great job!! :)

Brenda said...

Great layout Julene! Sorry that you did not meet all of the requirements of our stash challenge...such a bummer! I hope you get a chance to play along in some of our upcoming challenges.

Wendy K. said...

Still a great layout with some neat layering!

Kelly said...

Great layout and thanks for playing along with us at SOS! :)

Jenn said...

love this layout! so pretty.