Monday 1 July 2013

Sketches with a twist for JULY

 
Another Design Team that I am honoured to announce today is Sketches with a twist.
As I love sketch challenges, this will be fun, fun, fun!!!
Here is the sketch for JULY
 
and the twist is to use plain cardstock as your background.
 
My layout looks like this. I'm still scrapping layouts from my Europe trip 4 years ago.
This was in Glasgow.
 

So come on, join in the fun! Your layouts can be uploaded on the website http://sketcheswithatwist.blogspot.com.au/

3 comments:

petrii said...

Hi Julene!! Thank you for the kind comment on my blog. The CKCB is gonna be so much fun!! I love this sketch. I may give this ago.

Blessings ~~ dawn

Lesley G said...

From another newbie teamie - congrats :)

Unknown said...

That background is very funky! Loving the arrows xoxo