Monday 29 July 2013

A bright CSI layout

I recently bought these happy Amy Tangerine papers and pleated flowers.
They suited the colours at CSI #82.
I painted the MEMORY MAZE tree with green, then used white liquid pearls just on the birds wings.
I've doodled the birds singing, flower stalks, around my photo and scallops around the umbrella paper.
One of the clouds behind the photo was fussy cut then adhered above the tree for more depth.
The pleated flowers also by Amy Tangerine add depth as well.
Christopher is so bright and full of life & intelligence, hence the title. He was kicking a football here so the photo wasn't posed.

3 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Happy page, with lots of great detailing. What a cute pic!

Angela Toucan said...

so happy and sunny, and I love the way you built a scene for your page - very creative.

Lesley G said...

Fabulous page, made me smile :)