Friday 19 July 2013

A mystical page maps using Counterfeit Kit.

 
Here is the page maps sketch that is featured on Mystical this month.
I've rotated it so that the circle/title part is on the bottom of the layout.
 Jonathan is so tall that I can't take a horizontal photo.LOL
I've used more things from my Counterfeit Kit
The clouds paper ,orange paper and all stickers are from Simple stories I (heart) summer.
The chipboard painted blue is I think A2Z scraplets (I've had it a long time)
I distress inked with "Old paper" the circular scallop behind the word as it was too whitish.
The journaling tag is from Elle's studio.
 
 

4 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Love to see a sketch up-ended, flipped, or otherwise changed up! Looks great - lots of details that make it fun to browse the page :~)

Lesley G said...

Great page :)

Lisa said...

can't see the photo :-(

petrii said...

Great take on the sketch. Wonderful LO!
Blessings ~~ dawn