Friday 5 July 2013

Bridesmaids at Use your Stuff

These 2 "girls" have been my friends for over 40 years.
Ann introduced me to my ex-husband and Chris began teaching with me and shared the daily news of my blossoming relationship. We've all been through thick and thin together.

I've used my favourite range of Kaiser papers "chapter one".
They go beautifully with my bridesmaids wedding proofs. I'm pleased to also have used a chipboard slide mount saying smile and washi tape that is filmstrip. Even the words on "Chapter one' fitted in.
I've left the numbers on my wedding proofs, partly to break up the pictures & look like filmstrips, which they are.
This page
 

1 comment:

Lynne said...

This is wonderful and the perfect way to document your 49 year friendship. Thank you so much for creating with us at UYS.