Friday 26 July 2013

Counterfeit Kit blog hop and my scraplift.

Counterfeit Kit are having a blog hop right now.
Go here for details of the blog hop
I missed out on being included or decided not to, I've forgotten which...HOWEVER

I've been inspired by Lynette's layout which was a scraplift of Dawn's mini book
Here's Lynette's layout link http://sassyscrapper2010.blogspot.com/ and here is her picture


and here is my scraplift of it .
I've used some remaining pieces of my July kit, plus 7 gypsies Antiquaries postale collection paper and behind the tags Kaisercraft Madame Boutique collection.
    The string glued on mesh with drips of mist is based on a Louise Nelson technique that I saw on you tube. I've used this before on a layout for Mystical Scrapbooking.
By the time we had seen 7 weeks of statues around Europe,it was fun to find the LEGO man outside a toy shop in Rhodes.
That's why his tag is upside down,he is the odd one out.

3 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Hahaha! L-O-V-E the Lego man :~D
Great lift

Lesley G said...

Fabulous, love the twine :)

Giorgia Rossini said...

too cute the LEGO man :)