Wednesday 24 July 2013

Feeling Sketchy Inspirational piece.

Hi Everyone, it is Julene here to inspire you.
Just to refresh your memory, the current sketch looks like this


 
I've decided to make a layout for my inspirational piece.
I've also used a turquoise pearl flourish. Its name is pearl grace teal if you want to buy it from FLOURISH WITH A BLING
 
So without further ado, here's my layout
 
My title in the bottom right hand corner says Gardening is cheaper than therapy and you get tomatoes.
 
I've chosen a photo of my beloved father's orchids.
He was a champion at growing them, and took delight in the repotting and display of them.
I've matted it on Pink Paislee Luxe circles and used rose border fabric flowers as my main embellishments along with the FWAB flourish. I've dotted a couple of tiny roses at the ends of the swirls.
Hope you like it.

No comments: