Wednesday 10 July 2013

Mystical retro layout

The latest cybercrop at Mystical Scrapbooking required a layout based on a photo mood board from Pinterest.
http://pinterest.com/neat28/mystical-july-mood-board/

I started by using my Prima dotted stencil with gesso mixed with pale pink paint.
Then I went over it again with a darker pink mix to provide a double dot mix.
The frame is from Graphic 45 and the middle paper is Dear Lizzy.
There are other elements from past counterfeit kits such as the month circle and the library pocket which contains my journaling.
This was my 8th birthday in 1962.So many memories in that photo.

5 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

sweet page! what a great photo

Angela Toucan said...

really pretty.

petrii said...

What a great page!! Wonerful job!

Lesley G said...

Fab page, I tend to throw my leftovers into next months kit :)

sassyscrapper said...

I've yet to try gesso. Your technique looks great here.