Tuesday 30 July 2013

Punky Scraps mood board

Punky Scraps have supplied a mood board and a sketch for their latest challenge.
This is the sketch,which I have loosely followed.




and here's my layout.
We were travelling around Ireland.
My daughter was so sick of me taking photos of her by this stage, she hid her face and said "NO MORE PHOTOS"
I've used the main colours of lime, mustard yellow and grey. I added some woodtone scraps to highlight the browns in the photo.The photo idea came from all the chairs in the moodboard.
The mood board featured sideways lollipop shaped thingys, so I doodled them in on both sides, plus the arrowheads and the starburst lines around the title cachet.
I couldn't resist the lime green handbag since we carried our bags everywhere on our trip. MMR resin dots embellish it and the black punched lace on the left. The lime green & yellow striped ribbon matched so well that I couldn't resist it either.Brads are Kaisercraft.

6 comments:

Lesley G said...

Great page, love the doodling, thanks for joining it at Punky Scraps :)

Natalie Jane said...

fantastic page :) love all the elements you took from the moodboard!
Thanks for playing along with us! :D

Angela Toucan said...

great take on the sketch

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

I love this LO! You did a great job with the color board and sketch. Thanks for joining us at Punky Scraps!

Marie/Mison said...

You did a good job with this sketch. Love the look doodling. Thanks for playing!

Eli said...

Really a beautiful layout! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Punky Scraps.
Eli