Wednesday 3 July 2013

Scraplift of a DT member at Counterfeit Kits

http://millermall.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/manic-monday-breaking-in-my-scrappy.html
Here is the layout I've chosen to scraplift
I love it because you can use up lots of bits and pieces while working on a theme.
Mine is about seasons/flowers, whereas Millisa's is about scrappiness.
I've gathered lots of tags and words along the LHS plus washi tape.
And here's my take on it.
The frangipani in that photo is now a full blown tree. The marigolds are long gone. Pity, they looked pretty in this picture.
Which DT member will you scraplift?

7 comments:

Lesley G said...

Love it,I need to do another one - am I mixing my days up or has this published too early?

Julene Matthews said...

It's the 4th of July here so I'm getting in early.

MiliPea Designs said...

I am honored. You did a fantastic job! I love your layout!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Great misted element, and you did a great job with that multi-element side swath of scrappy goodness! you need an "after" page of the current day scene.

Unknown said...

I absolutely love Both pages. You did an awesome job of recreating the banners and the overall feel of the page.

Stephanie said...

I adore the layout you chose to scrap lift and love your take on it! The banners are super cute :)

Jimjams said...

Love both the pages - must try scraplifting them myself!