Saturday 27 July 2013

White with one and Tentpegging

Over the Easter Break I went to the Royal Easter Show, which is an annual event here in Sydney.
I went to the centre ring to see the Tentpegging. I had heard of it but never seen it. Sounds boring right??? Well, I was surprised, it was quite exciting! And I learnt something new too.

For my layout, I have used 2 photos. The washi tape provides the horizontal line accented by the arrows.
The tickets on the right draw the eye down the page. I've used a file card plus an Elle's studio journaling block (now written on).The chipboard quote and arrows are from MEMORY MAZE.
And my scanner slopes it down to the right yet again.I assure you it is perfectly straight.

3 comments:

Janice Nicholls said...

Awesome layout Julene...love the photo, the arrows, the tickets and the chippie title.... Fabulous work. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1. x

Anne P said...

Great Page Julene, love your use of the arrows. Thanks for playing along at WW1.

Unknown said...

like the use of the tickets on your page....Thanks for playing along at WW1