Wednesday 1 January 2014

January Counterfeit Kit.


 





Picture of December 2013 Main Kit

Here is the kit we are to Counterfeit and the embellishments http://www.hip2bsquare.com/december-2013-kitPicture of December 2013 Embellishment Kit
We could also add the following embellishment kit http://ohdeermekit.myshopify.com/


That gave plenty of scope for my January Counterfeit Kit.
Here it is:-
Mine is more pink than the original. I'm using the My Minds Eye Collectable range.
 
 
 
A last minute find was these Amy Tangerine paperclips and Dear Lizzy rosettes
 
I've also made some flair buttons.
 
Now on to the hop................................

Order of the Hop:









I hope my kit has inspired you. Happy hopping!

19 comments:

MiliPea Designs said...

Beautiful kit, as always! Love those rosettes!

Unknown said...

I love the embellishments you have chosen. A very pretty kit.

Lesley G said...

I love those rosettes too - Happy New Year Julene :)

Tricia said...

Gorgeous kit with lots of goodies to play with!

Jimjams said...

Oooh love those paperclips - what a find! Happy New Year xx

Susanne said...

Yay for more pink! Love it. Hope you enjoy it.

LCSmithSAVED said...

Looking forward to a tutorial post on your counterfeits! Looks like a beautiful & bodacious kit for all of the scrapping/carding/crafting you always manage to get in each month (jealous!)

Sassy Breese said...

What a gorgeous cross selection of embbelies. Happy New Year, Julene.

petrii said...

Love your kit and those last minute finds =)
I'm looking forward to seeing your flair. Always glad to see different tutorials on flair.

Blessings ~~ dawn

petrii said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vikki said...

A wonderful kit, looking forward to what you create. I love the little sign post, and those last minute paper clips are perfect!

PsyDCarolyn said...

OOoh I love those flair buttons! and the camera clips and camera veneers are great. Thanks for sharing!

Tara O said...

Great camera clips. HMMM....I have some in mine too. ;) Love the papers you took and it's awesome we both chose some floral prints. LOL!

Tina Campbell said...

Pretty kit

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful kit, love the variety of embellishments. Looking forward to the flair tutorial as I don't own any. I think I need to make a few rosettes to add to mine.

Lisa said...

the last minute finds are so great - I think I need to track down some clips! More pink always works in my book - great kit Julene!

sassyscrapper said...

Great collection of goodies, Julene. Those Miss Lizzy rosette medallions are always a FAVE! Happy Creating!

li-bee-ti said...

Rich and beautiful kit, Julene! looking forward to see what beautiful creations you'll be making with it.
Happy New Year!

Angela Toucan said...

delightful kit, enjoy scrapping with it,