Wednesday 1 January 2014

Let's get sketchy

 
The challenge at Lets get sketchy is a choice based on this Bingo card.
I've chosen the 2nd vertical line -alphas,3 photos, paper tearing ,bling and chipboard.

My layout was of  the start of the Sydney to Hobart Yacht race which is held on Boxing Day every year. Everyone stops to watch those first few minutes.
I've used sea themed papers torn to resemble waves. The lower paper says sailing and waters edge so that was fitting too.
My MEMORY MAZE chipboard is a boy with fishing rod.I can imagine him gazing at yachts as they sail by.
The bling is blue sequins, the 3 photos were taken from the TV and my alphas are there too.

13 comments:

Pat said...

Love the tearing, fantastic LO! Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

Melissa Vining said...

Lovely layout, I also love your layered paper teared strips! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Tone-Lill said...

I must be fantastic to be able to see the race. Love the photos on this awsome LO. Thank you for playing along with our challenge at LGS :) and Happy New year to you :)

Debbie P said...

Your layout is lovely! I adore the die cut. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy! Happy New Year!

Carla said...

Great job - love that chipboard piece! Thanks for playing along at Let's Get SketchY!

LisaM said...

Love the diecut and paper tearing!
Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Brenshevia said...

great job with the BINGO challenge. thanks for joining us at LGS!

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous photos.. great touch using red image accent.. thanks for playing Bingo at LGS

wendipooh13 said...

great water page and love all the blue sequins!!! thanks for playing along with LGS!!!

Lynn said...

That would be quite the sight to see! I love your project. The photos are spectacular and I love how you put it all together. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

Unknown said...

So cute, love the torn paper...vellum? Thanks for joining us at LGS!!!

Buffy Burnside said...

such a cute page..love the little silhouette! Thank you for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!

Stacia Brandt said...

very pretty! Thanks for playing along with LGS!