Saturday 25 January 2014

Counterfeit Kit blog hop

Well here we are again ready for an exciting blog hop to see how our members have completed their challenges.

Welcome to my part of the CKCB members blog hop
 

You should have come here from
 

I've chosen to do challenge #3 as I had already posted for the other 2.

 
It was to stamp on patterned paper.
I've chosen to use my big bakers stamp which says "hi there"
The patterned paper I used is Amy Tangerine "here and there" 
After stamping in black, I highly embossed the area to make it more prominent.
I've added some tiny rosebuds and leaves at the edge to make this card.
Thanks for stopping by and now you should hop over to Annie
The full blog list will be published on CKC Blog so if you get lost hop over there.
Don't forget to leave me a comment so I know you have been here.
In case you get lost, here is the blog hop order.
 

CKCB


Lisa


Tina


Katie


Lesley


Cindy


Julene


Annie


Milissa


Chrissy


Elaine


Dawn


Jemma


 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 


 
 
 
 

8 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Cute card and the stamping works well with it.

Lisa said...

The stamp is a lovely one and I really like the choice of the calm background paper and the sweet mini roses. A really lovely card

Jimjams said...

Smart and stylish card

Lesley G said...

Simple but lovely :)

LCSmithSAVED said...

Love the font on that stamp! the little floral touches are sweet

Chrissy said...

Your stamped image really 'pops' out on the paper - it is a very classy card. :o)

Annie Claxton said...

Great card and I love that stamp!

cinmfoster said...

Great car, very elegant