Monday 6 January 2014

Feeling Sketchy & Shopping our stash


It has been hot here today but there is a gentle breeze blowing in the craft room window, so I've been making cards.

 The latest sketch for Feeling Sketchy and my interpretation
 
I discovered recently that I have too many laces etc so expect an inundation!
***********
Next is 'Shopping our stash" which had a similar motive to Counterfeit Kits.
ie using up stuff in your own stash.
Their theme is to use the last of something.
I had the packaging only from a packet of flair buttons (Fancy Pants), so it became my background.
The 2 red leaves have been hanging around since Christmas card making and on they went.
The cuckoo clock is cut from an old picture dictionary(recycling)
 
I thought it could be a welcome home or a new home card.
 

7 comments:

DebR said...

This is beautiful Julene.
Nicely done, and like all the colors.
Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cards Julene, Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy

Donna said...

Fantastic cards! Feels good to use up the stuff in our stash doesn't it? Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

Morgyn said...

Lovely card Julene, I to have too much lace, I need to start using more. Thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy.

DebiJ said...

Gorgeous 'Time Flies' card Julene - what beautiful lace! I had a box load a gave to a friend who has a scrapbooking business...I think she liked getting that one!
Thank you for playing along at Feeling Sketchy with us.
Debi Clark - Feeling Sketchy DT

Bonjourscrap said...

That's a lovely card ! You cannot have too many laces. Thanks for sharing this card with the Feeling Sketchy blog.

Life in Colors said...

Very elegant card ! Thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy !