Monday 6 January 2014

Pixels and paper challenge

One of my DT members from Archiscraps is Jane Howden.

Jane runs 2 sites Artastic and Pixelsandpaperchallenge.
 The theme there is a fountain with kids running in it
.

Well, I didn't have any kids in fountain photos, so resorted to my Europe photos..........yes after 4 years I'm still scrapping them!
I remembered Paris and the large fountain in the Place De Concorde.
So here's my layout with a nod to the "layers" in the photo.
I've included a sun in the top corner too.
(I swear I put those alphas on straight! Unfortunately I can't restick them :(  )

4 comments:

Jane said...

I remember this fountain too Julene - unfortunately for me, my memories come from 1986 and yes I'm still scrapping those!! Many thanks for playing along with us on Pixels and Paper.

Heidi Williams said...

great layout, love the fountain picture it fits well with the theme ..

mytawnyinspirations said...

Love the layering and the effect your alpha stickers made... they look like water ripples. Thnak you for playing at Pixels and Paper. Cheers, Di

Tone-Lill said...

A fab take on the challenge, and great job on your page.
Thank you for entering our challenge at P&P :)