Tuesday 7 January 2014

Simon Says stamp & Card Makin' Mommas

The challenge at Simon Says Stamp was to use blues.
I tidied out a few desk drawers yesterday and found some stuff I could recycle for scrapbooking.
These 2 cards are made from a manilla folder cut to card size.
I used old ring reinforcements which had lost their stickiness and scattered them across the 2 cards.
Next I misted with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in turquoise.Tipping off the rings,they left circles.
Over that I then used a "memory" stamp. I purposely left a space in the middle.
Next I've used a birdcage

and on the second one a flower left from Kaisers Chapter One collection . This will be for Card Makin Mommas where the theme is "Anything goes"

4 comments:

MiliPea Designs said...

cute card. i really like the use of the reinforcements.

Candy C said...

Hello. I really like your inventiveness in creating your lovely cards out of manila folders and old reinforcements. The blue spray color is so pretty as your background. Very cute cards! Thanks for joining us on Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge. <3 Candy

Anonymous said...

beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

Debra said...

Love the repurposed items and outcome...lovely cards.