Tuesday 25 February 2014

Card Makin' Mommas #81

This is the challenge involving layers

For this challenge I have made 2 cards which I will enter separately as 2 entries.
First a thank you for the real estate agent who has helped sell our parents' house.

Layer one: silver card
Layer two: typewriter paper
Layer Three: Elle's studio journaling card
Layer Four Typewriter sticker and thank you rub-on.
Layer Five: Twine plus 2 enamel dots.

This card helped "stash bust" my February Counterfeit kit.
.

4 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

That's a wonderful thank you card so clever

Lisa said...

you are really a stash busting genius! great card

Susanne said...

Fab card - but then I can't resist typewriters - takes me back to my youth (way, way back!).

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is so cute, love the typewriter paper and sticker.Thanks for joining us this fortnight for our Stack It Up Challenge at Card Makin' Mamas. Hope you can join us for our new challenge on Friday, good luck! Susan xx