Monday 2 June 2014

Some card challenges to start my Counterfeit Kit



I'm diving straight into my kit this month
First, a card for http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com.au/



Here it is
********** 
Next is Seize the birthday where we are asked to use a tag.
 
I've altered one of those P/L tags that come on a sheet.
I've added flower and bird stickers plus the word happy
 
My scanner doesn't like those home made enamel dots so I photographed it.
******* 
The third card is for Try it on Tuesday where the theme is feminine and fancy.
 
And while I was in the mood, I made a tag plus 2 other cards using up scraps.
I will enter the 2 cards into Crafty Hazelnut.
 
 
 

13 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cards Julene

Trish said...

You are a busy girl Julene,lovely cards

Colleen said...

What a nice say to use up some of the designer papers...and adding the bird and flowers is a very nice touch. I especially love the Happy coming down the side like that! Thanks for linking up to Seize the Birthday!

Mrs.B said...

A great set of cards. Love the one you've shared with us at TioT
Avril x

Broni said...

Fun cards! Love all the flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Vickie Z said...

You've been busy!! Lots of fun cards! Thxs for playing at CTD!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Pretty pretty! Getting off to a roaring start this month :D

Tina Campbell said...

Cool cards and a fantastic start to the month :)

Chidkid said...

What an awesome start to using your kit.

Glenda J said...

What a fabulous bunch of projects! Great job with everything. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Bee and Dee said...

A pretty card, thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge, hugs Bee

Virginia said...

Fab cards, always forget to use my kit for that!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June challenge with your lovely creations - hope to see you again soon x