Friday 1 August 2014

August Counterfeit Kit

 
This is Penny Arcade by Studio Calico

And here are some accompanying add- ons to go with the kit
 
ANNOUNCING...................................MAPLE SYRUP
                                     This person will know why.

My kit starts as always with the papers. There are plenty this month.
And some smaller 8x8s

 
 
 
One of the papers here has been altered but that will come in the tutorial.
Get out your old white alphas ready.
 
Next came my cardstock
 
and then my alphas

And finally, my embellishments which are pickings from all of the above add ons.


There are tones of browns/apricots/aquas and a big splash of red.

This should be fun to scrap my Canada and Alaska photos.

Now on to the hopping

Order of the Hop:

Guest Designer:  Sherri:  http://sherrithompson.blogspot.com












15 comments:

Lesley G said...

A nice big kit for you to jump back into Julene :)

Jimjams said...

I'm intrigued ... maple syrup??? the Canada connection?

sassyscrapper said...

What a nice nod to your fellow Canadian scrapper! It looks like you found a tray to sort your embellies. I hope it works as well for you as it does for me. Can't wait to see your layouts showcasing your exciting trip.

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute kit! Just love the pops of red in it and a fun name to go with it

Susanne said...

Yum! Lots of goodies in there that I'd like to get my hands on. Enjoy your kit.

LCSmithSAVED said...

Perfect for your vacation photos! You have a nice juicy kit to play with. I always enjoy seeing what you put in as your products are sometimes different than what we have here in the states.

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Great kit! You definitely have a lot to work with :)

mandysea said...

oooh julene... looks fabulous! I'd LOVE to play in your embellies box!! How cool is that!

Sassy Breese said...

Very interested in seeing your layouts of your trip. Although sugar maples are no where near Alaska, I am sure you will make this sweet kit rock it.

Angela Toucan said...

lots of gorgeous papers and buttons there. Great kit.

li-bee-ti said...

Great kit, Julene! it's quite a big one too. you've gathered beautiful items. especially I love the buttons. enjoy creating with your kit!

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful kit,love the red doilies such a cheery color.
Cindy F.

Chidkid said...

Some wonderful papers there.. and soooo many embellishments! Can't wait to see what you come up with

Lisa said...

Looks so good. Great colours, lovely product and perfect for those wonderful holiday photos!

Virginia said...

Gorgeous kit!