Wednesday 1 October 2014

October Counterfeit Kit.

Here in Australia the weather is certainly warmer and summer is on its way.
This month's Counterfeit kit is Hey Little Magpie Vintage floral kit.
My kit is named DOUBLE VINTAGE ROSE
 
I've gone with the colours mainly this time ,but have also tried to match the patterned papers where possible.
My kit is mainly pinks and blues with just a hint of jade & white.
 
The bottom row of papers are extras that I've added.(You know me!)
Quite a few are from the Dear Lizzy Neopolitan range.
 
I think there is more pink in my kit than the original, but that's ok.
And now for my embellishments
 
I shouted myself 2 pages of October Afternoon Farmhouse range stickers.
There are also heaps of ribbons to keep our guest designer Laura happy.
(Welcome Laura, our Counterfeit Kit Queen)
 
I bought some adhesive lace in white and gold to use as features too.
Also foil, felt border strip, BOWS by the dozens, flowers of the cardboard variety, Kaiser die cuts, Heidi Swapp words and Ruby Rock it alphas.
 
Here are some close ups
 
 
 
 
Can you spot the pink resin birdy on the die cuts and the cute wooden boy and girl?
I'm going to have fun with those.

HOLD THE PRESSES!! I just received an order from Paper Issues, which I didn't think would arrive in time. It features many of the original papers so I will add this lot as well and make a mega Kit!
(Don't know that I will use it all but I have it there anyway.
and a close up of those embellishments
I have renamed my kit DOUBLE Vintage rose as I have double the amount to scrap

Now here is the order of the blog hop.




















 

10 comments:

Lesley G said...

You're going to be be busy Julene, that's a kit and half - enjoy :)

Jimjams said...

WOW what a mega kit and doubled up too - you'd better get scrapping!!!

Margie said...

2 kits, wow! Both gorgeous, though, you will have a lot of fun this month!

Tina Campbell said...

Wow I agree that is a mega kit! The order from paper wishes a real close comparison to the featured kit. Looks like a bunch of fun

Susanne said...

My goodness, that's lots of pretty stuff. I totally thought of Dear Lizzy when I first saw the inspiration kit. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

mandysea said...

Your kit is looking wonderfully good to play in! Love the name of it too! I've got to get cracking on mine this month...lost the plot in September when life took over. Looking forward to October scrapping!

LCSmithSAVED said...

You've outdone yourself! But you may need all of that if your unpacking takes awhile :D

kate blue said...

awesome kit-loving all the embellishments (I happen to have 70% of the same things in my ow2n stash somewhere lol) and I am so glad you got your Paper Issues order!!!

sassyscrapper said...

Certainly is double the fun. The October Afternoon farmhouse addition is a great choice matching that old fashioned feminine touch of the inspiration.

Laura said...

Cor! You'll be busy with this gorgeous kit. I'd happily pinch your embellishment stash :)
Thanks for the welcome too x