Friday 26 September 2014

Two bits of news and a card

I was the award winner for Challenge #25 at Scrapping 4 fun.
I've recently made and sent off another bundle of 6x6 pages for Southern Cross Kids Camps.
They make their own scrapbooks using our papers with mats & tags already attached.

And now my card for Cards in envy where the challenge is to use twine.

It is a white card with the 3 hearts already cut out.
I put the patterned paper around the flap with the twine looped around it.
Then I attached my vellum sentiment............lots of XXXs or kisses.

5 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Julene, Cute card... I really like the design. Thanks so much for the visit to my blog and your kind words.

Scrapenabler said...

Nice card for our enTwined challenge at Cards in Envy, love the sentiment.

Sandy Trefger said...

Love the hearts and how you did the sentiment with the X's! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

LisaM said...

Love your hearts and added twine. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards In Envy!

wendipooh13 said...

what a great project!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.