Tuesday 18 November 2014

Creative Scrappers 281

While unpacking photos I came upon this small one of Mum and I at my sister's place.
We were at my nephew's birthday party and it was just after I was married.

I saw this sketch at Creative Scrappers.
I've flipped it so that the photo is towards the right hand side.
I've also used elements from my Counterfeit Kit on this one, concentrating on the colours of teal and tan with floral overtones.
Another difference is I've put my lines skew instead of straight. Even my title is semi skew.
 
 

3 comments:

Janine Rachau said...

Awesome interpretation of the sketch!

cinmfoster said...

Nicely done! What a sweet layout. The little apron is a great touch next to the photo.
Cindy F.

Susanne said...

With that cloud paper it is only natural that everything has floated to the top of the page - brilliant.