Thursday 15 January 2015

Use your stuff - Buttons & color throwdown

I've decided to use this supplementary set of 6x6 papers to tide me over until the end of January.

Kaisercraft Sweet Pea Paper Pad, 6.5" x 6.5"
It is Kaisercraft Sweet Pea  6.5 inch pad.

My first card is for use your stuff where we need to use buttons.
I've used 2 shirt buttons that have been on my desk for ages plus a Heidi Swapp glittery pink button from my Counterfeit Kit.
The chipboard cotton holder is painted with metallic paint.
I've wound cotton around it to break up the pink look.


At Color Throwdown here is the palette


and here is my card. I'm hoping that my orange washi tape is close enough in colour.

6 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Fun card I like it so colorful :) a 6X6 to tie you over good luck with that :) I know it wouldn't tie me over ;p

Amanda said...

Cute sentiment on your button card! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

Michelle Looi said...

Lovely, buttony cute to go along that sentiment!
Thanks for sharing at Use Your Stuff!

Joan Ervin said...

Both of your cards are adorable...the buttons on your first card are the perfect details and I love how you used the CTD colors on the second!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Cute cards! LOVE how you used the Throwdown colors... thanks for joining us!

Virginia said...

Fab stuff - love them!