Saturday 14 February 2015

Frosted designs and a Mystical challenge.

I've used items from my Counterfeit Kit on this.
At Frosted Designs we are asked to use 2 "messy " items on your work.

Firstly was the stamping of stars around the shaker box frame.

Secondly was making the shaker box itself as it involved glitter.(one of my pet hates).

I cut out the foam core board then adhered the transparency.
After turning it over, I filled it with blue sequins and pink glitter.
Getting the back on without being covered in glitter is a messy business.

If you look deep into the photo you will see blue and pink lights....my inspiration.
The building on the left is Tiffanys in New York. My daughter was excited to see it!
The giant snowflake hanging on the street inspired the stars.


This is also entered in Mystical scrapbooking's cybercrop where we are required to use ink 3 different ways....stars,shading around photo mat & journaling.

7 comments:

Trish said...

Lovely LO Julene

Janine Rachau said...

That paper is perfect for Tiffany's. Love the sparkle too!

Virginia said...

Fab stuff and beautiful paper

Unknown said...

Wonderful layout and beautiful mess! I love Tiffany! Thank you for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is wonderful! I especially like the shaker box! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!

C.Lam. said...

Lovely LO!Thank you so much for sharing it at Frosted Designs!