Sunday 22 March 2015

Ruby's rainbow and Simon says stamp

At Ruby's Rainbow the theme is buttons and bows.

I found a strip of paper featuring big flowers, so I've used buttons as the centres.
(Gotta love craft glue).
 Initially it was going to be a landscape card, but after turning it portrait ,I discovered I could fit an Easter Bunny plus a paper bow from my Counterfeit Kit.
Another Easter card completed and 2 bunnies to go!!

 
Next at Simon says stamp we are asked to use animals on our project.
Consequently, another bunny!
 
This time I have layered corrugated card, plus a die cut oval frame.
Bunny sits on top with pink punched flowers around him.
A piece of lace trims the side.
The edges are lightly inked as well.
 
 
I've also added this one to Curtain Call's jelly bean challenge and used some of the colours from the photo. 

3 comments:

Janine Rachau said...

Awww,...such cute Spring cards!

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a lovely card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Helen said...

Two really cute cards - so sweet!

Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow

Helen x