Wednesday 4 March 2015

Sketch 'n'scrap and Use your stuff



This is the latest sketch from Sketch'n'scrap
I found an old photo which said "Phoebe 18/7/28." She was a cousin of Mum's.
This original photo was copied, but I've decided to use the original on my layout as the second photo.
I hope I will be forgiven for it not going landscape like the sketch.

I've used many items from my Counterfeit kit, including 2 8x8 papers, plus twine and flags from D-Lish scraps.
The bicycle is from Funky Flairs.
The doiley with embroidery was an old one that a friend gave me.
It matches the background paper well, don't you think?

I'm also entering it in Use your stuff where the challenge is to use twine.

19 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful layout. Love the doily.

Lori said...

Gorgeous layout! I love the doily that you added and old photos are so fun to look at. Thanks for joining our twine challenge this week at Use Your Stuff!
Lori - UYSDT

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful layout and oh my what a beautiful doily to go with it :)

Margie said...

I love the sketch!! And that doily is oh so pretty!

Lisa in Texas said...

Wow, how pretty! I love the doily! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Virginia said...

Oh that's lovely

M said...

Beautiful layout!Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Very nice. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Unknown said...

Very pretty layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Vikki said...

love the doily, and the bicycle flair, how perfect! Great sketch too

Martha Lucia Gomez said...

Beautiful layout. Thank you for joining us at the Use Your Stuff Challenge. Martha Lucia DT

Kelly said...

What a beautiful layout and gorgeous doily! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Kerry said...

Just divine Julene! Such a sweet and feminine page and of course you are forgiven the orientation of your photo! It's just great that you chose to use our sketch to create your lovely layout! Thanks for joining us again at Sketch N Scrap. xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Gorgeous colour scheme! Love your layout - Thanks for sharing with Sketch~N~Scrap!

Sura said...

Beautiful page! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Marie-Christine Denis Mixed Média said...

Beautiful layout!
Thank you to joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Unknown said...

Great job using the sketch! Thanks for joining us at sketch n scrap.

Lydia said...

Beautiful layout! The handmade doily is a great personal touch.

Wendy said...

I agree with everyone else - the doily is gorgeous! Great color combination! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!