Friday 20 March 2015

Stuck?! sketch March 1



Here is the Stuck Sketch for March 1.

I recently found some very cheap scrapbooking papers at Lincraft.
They were 5 cents each and I knew I would use them somehow.
Paper 1 :the cricket & grass one....perfect!
Paper 2: Plain grass green......suitable for the strip down the side
Paper 3: a group of adhesive circles. I used one of the larger ones.

I recently went to the Sydney Cricket ground for the first time to watch a live match and luckily, was asked into the members stand.
The friend who took me to the match also captured these photos of me.

My photos are slightly bigger than the sketch but still work okay.
My strips across feature wood grain ribbon(the bat) and white spots on green (the ball).
I've also used 2 pleated flowers to add some depth.


7 comments:

Janine Rachau said...

Nice take on the sketch!

Susan said...

Love the big circle!

Unknown said...

Great job Julene love the colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Tracy P said...

Great take on the sketch. Love the pops of red. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

Sandy Ross said...

WOW 5 cent paper...that is quite the find! Love your take on the sketch. Great photos! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

Angela Toucan said...

lovely creative use of the sketch, and a super page/ Well done.

KerrynF said...

A lovely take on the sketch, the grass paper is so perfect. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!