Monday 2 March 2015

Unstampabelles

Unstampabelles has a challenge to incorporate the theme Harmony or/and Peace .
Their twist is to use something to do with flight.

A few days ago I found this feather outside my house.
It is hard to see but there is a purple shiny part top right on the feather.
 I misted the remainder blue. I've also added a tiny wood veneer bird.

This led me to find paper which featured blue and orange, the colour of my cardstock.
In NSW we celebrate harmony day in March and the colour is ORANGE.
 This handy website shows other symbols.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Harmony+day+symbols&id=524C2CDD2537B1208AA42A6E608B628FA8A01E0A&FORM=IQFRBA

Yes I do my homework.

Lastly Mum always taught me to say thank you, so I've made it a thank you card.

3 comments:

Dale Tiernan said...

Great work Julene. What a cute little birdie.

Susan Hogan said...

Thank you Julene - a great card. Love the feather. Yes, Harmony Day was the reason I chose this theme for March really. Great that you shared this with us at Unstampabelles.

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Julene, this is a great card! Love your explanation of all the different elements you've used and incorporated for the theme! Thanks for playing along with us at Unstampabelles.
Tracey, DT