Wednesday 10 June 2015

Artistic Inspirations challenge

In my Counterfeit Kit was a paper featuring striped sections of various shades of blue.
And at Artistic inspirations challenge blog the challenge is layers.

This gives me the opportunity to use some of those bits and pieces from the kit.

I've used on here:- the last of the turquoise cardstock, half a doiley, a patterned paper half doiley scrap I had, a diamond brad, two chipboard tabs that match the background paper and my sentiment is from the Alaska kit that I worked through last year.
That's 7 layers including the rhinestone.

And if you are wondering why I've done so much scrapping over the last few days, I've been getting a new pergola built.
This meant that I had to be home for 5 days straight while it was constructed.

4 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card :) Looks like a good reason to be home a bit too

Janine Rachau said...

Your pergola looks fantastic! Bet you enjoy it a ton! Sweet card!

Margie said...

Love the pergola and the card!

cinmfoster said...

Cute card.
Cindy F