Friday 19 June 2015

Color Throwdown #347 and Mojo Monday



In my Counterfeit Kit were some flower die cuts.I put them in there to use them up.
This challenge at Color Throwdown meant that I could use 3 flowers plus a butterfly.
After finding the strip of paper featuring grey, I assembled the card, then stamped my sentiment.
Very tropical I think.

 
*************
Now on to Mojo Monday #402
I've used clouds instead of circles and washi tape as my strips. I like this design and may file it away for future use.
Here's my card
and here is the sketch.

6 comments:

Susan said...

I really like these - great colors in the first card and adorable clouds in the second.

Lisa said...

great way of using up those cute flower die cuts from your kit. They fit the colour scheme perfectly and make for a very lovely card. The second one is great too with those cute clouds! Great challenge fillers!

Margie said...

Love this color combo! Great cards, very pretty!

Broni said...

What fun cards, Julene! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

cinmfoster said...

Super cute card, love the color combination.
Cindy F

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such fun cards! Thanks for playing along with Mojo!