Tuesday 11 August 2015

Challenge YOUrself

"Keep calm and ..........." is the theme for this month at Challenge Yourself.
I've said keep calm and stay on track and have used 2 photos of me walking on a railway line.
I've used my Counterfeit Kit on this layout, totally.

I started with a navy "Lime Rickey" paper from BG.
My mat was from Find your wings and fly by MME. It already has extra pictures along the side.

Next I added 2 lots of washi tape plus a Flourish with a bling swirl flourish.
I cut a small piece of old tape measure and used the cork-look packaging from the Fancy Pants tags.
I added some Bella enamel dots and triangles, plus stickers from Fancy Pants as well.
I added my title and here you have it!


9 comments:

Jess said...

Love your choice of title and photos. Fab layout thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself xx

Lynn said...

What a great layout Julene! Love the design and the significance of your layout! Well done. Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself :)

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love your creativity! What great photos to use with your title, Julene!! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

Tracy P said...

Very clever the way you titled your layout with the photos used. I love he multicolored letters as well. Nice job! Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself

Susanne said...

Oh I remember Lime Rickey. I add my appreciation of the great title too.

kate blue said...

I too remember Line Rickey; serious stash! Great "Keep Calm" take and love those photos! Kate (CY)

Taru Jehkonen said...

You are made a lovely page! Thank you for joingin with us at Challenge YOURself!

Unknown said...

Super cute layout! I love that ruler at the bottom! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Challenge Yourself!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a lovely page and great title. I love that tape, I have to find that.... Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.