Monday 28 September 2015

Come and get it CHALLENGE and stamping royalty

At http://cagichallenge.blogspot.ca/ they are asking us to use up stash items.
I had 2 orange felt flowers plus a word saying THANK, so I've made a thank you card.
The background paper and cardstock were also from my scrap bag..........a very economical card!
 
 
This colour palette inspired me to stamp a butterfly on turquoise shimmer paper then team it with butterfly printed paper. I used chocolate brown ribbon as my border.
I've chosen not to use a sentiment as it might be a get well or birthday card.
My scanner is disconnected at present, hence the photograph.
 
 
Are you lurking?
 
I'm noticing there are at least 30 people looking at each post on my blog.
 
Why not comment, even if you tell me my work is awful.
 
Click on my followers link and join in the fun.
 
I might have something soon for followers to entice you out of hiding.

3 comments:

!neke said...

Hi there,
I like this card !
The orange is always nice !
Ineke x

Bunny said...

Hey, Julene. I like the color that you chose. Very pretty thank you card. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

I agree about the commenting. So many looking and no one commenting. Just tell us (in a nice way) good or bad.

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card. Great details. Thank you for joining us at Come and get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT