Friday 11 September 2015

Rochelle Spears Tic Tac Toe.



Here is the tic tac toe challenge at Rochelle Spears BlogSpot.



I've been staring at this combo for 3 days trying to work out what to do.
I really want to use that floral 6x6 paper up. All 3 items contain pinks.
I decided it needed another colour in there, so chose lime green.

I'm going down the right hand side of the grid
The note paper is there on the left hand side, I used some of it for journaling.
The pink shaped tag bottom left was punched out.
It contains numbers from the cars licence plate and I've also headed my journaling with the year of the photo.
Too much pattern on here maybe ,but it was the 1970s,the decade fashion forgot.

There is also quite a bit on there from my Counterfeit Kit.







4 comments:

cinmfoster said...

Great take on the challenge, love the addition of the clips
Cindy F

Susanne said...

Don't you hate it when an idea doesn't come to you right away? I think the papers you chose to add work well.

LCSmithSAVED said...

I think this came together really well!

Rochelle Spears said...

Very nice! Great job on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with my Tic Tac Toe challenge! :)