Saturday 3 October 2015

The Memory Nest Scraptober Fest.

The Memory Nest is part of the scraptoberfest set of challenges

Here's their sketch.


I've used all items from my Counterfeit Kit plus some advertising cards on a piece of scrapbooking paper that I have had for years.
I had fun making this one, as it is social history. These items were in the Pioneer Women's museum in Alice Springs.
The background paper is Teresa Collins and the other 2 are Simple Stories.
I even used mini pegs and yet another string line.


6 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Very clever with the washing line!

Jane said...

Some of these items were used by both my gran and my mum, so it's not so long ago! Aren't we the lucky ones to have it so much easier? Great nostalgic page. Thanks for sharing at The Memory Nest.

Marci said...

So glad I didn't have to do it that way, spoiled!!! LOLOLOL! Well done page! Thanks for joining in at THE MEMORY NEST!!!

Sherri Caramico said...

Great layout and capture of days gone by ( thank goodness!) LOVE the little clothespins - just perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at The Memory Nest!!

Leslie Germain said...

What an adorable and fun page!! LOVE the yellow and gray!! Thanks for playing along with the Scraptober challenges and for linking up with The Memory Nest! Hope you will stop by and play along with our monthly challenges!!

Lisa said...

Love the colours you picked out of your kit for this one. The spotty paper really lifts the whole thing