Thursday 12 November 2015

Use your stuff and Christmas Card challenges.

I'd swear that the team at Use your stuff are peeping in my window sometimes.
The challenge there this week is to use old alphas.
They seem to predict my every move!
This morning I used up some small alphas (orange) by pasting them on a tag then painting it white.
I've added a 3D gingerbread cookie sticker to make it Christmassy.
The cookie man is holding up a sign saying "Got milk"
Also at Christmas card challenges the theme is anything goes so I'm linking up there as well.

3 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

The numbers do make for a great back ground and milk and cookies are a great combo . Thanks for sharing this with us at Christmas Card Challenges

Inkyfingers said...

What a subtle way to use up those alphas - great idea!
Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.
Hugs
Carol x

Lori said...

What a great idea to paint over them! Such a cute tag, too! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!