Saturday 19 March 2016

Scrapping clearly

The sketch at Scrapping Clearly looks like this

I used the B side of another paper from my Counterfeit Kit...[pale pink]

I started by misting with lime and pink.
I've used 2 skeleton leaves in the background then3 journaling cards as my layers.The fabric butterfly and curly ribbons add interest.
A pink lace doiley has a Heidi Swapp plastic heart on top of it.
The heart with the arrow through it is my title (true love)
I took this photo at Floriade in Canberra.

 Pink eh?


6 comments:

Tania B said...

That photo is gorgeous! Love your misted background and layers!!! Thanks for playing along with SC this month!!!

Melinda Sweetman said...

Stunning photo and love all the pink on your page!! Thanks for playing along with Scrapping Clearly this month!

Unknown said...

Julene, just love your background and that photo is just divine!
Thanks for playing with us at SC this months

Margie said...

What a stunning photo!!

Chloe said...

So very pretty :) (I love pink!)
Thanks for playing along!

Karyn S said...

wowee, i love all the pink!! fabulous page. thanks for joining us this month for the Scrapping Clearly sketch challenge xx