Monday 14 March 2016

Using squares just for fun!



Looking at the papers in my CK you can see the squared ones on the top right.
I've used one of these with 4 photos plus some fun embellishments to create a layout about my daughter's CARPORT GARDEN.
It all started with a pink flamingo.
Then she grew some succulents.
This time when I visited her, she had ceramic skulls and a "no parking" sign as well.
We all laughed but it is "so Erica!", her sense of fun.

I used small cameras plus a large cork one.
There are also flourishes and several words from a Bella chipboard pack I had. Words like extreme and wild one suited this perfectly.
The large ampersand matches the curves on the flourishes and the flamingo's neck.


Wacky!

2 comments:

Margie said...

What a fun "garden"! Great photos and layout!

Susanne said...

You had me at flamingo!