Wednesday 4 May 2016

May forgeries on the fourth

I altered 2 papers for my May Counterfeit Kit  "Gone Dotty".

The first was a plain grey charcoal piece. I measured and ruled white strips from a second sheet of patterned paper, that are 3.5 cm wide. I adhered them to the grey paper at equal widths. voila! striped paper.

My second was a striped piece of paper that I bought really cheaply.(I think it was 10 cents)

I found what was left from my daughter's gel pens. (They are about 15 years old.)
There were only 5 colours that worked (including a bright florescent pink and orange-GULP!)
I used these to create my own chevron paper similar to the one on the bottom row in the original kit.
This scan is only part of the page but you get the idea I'm sure.
 
I've used it on the air conditioning layout I did recently.
 
Toot! I won feature card at Stick it down

2 comments:

Kelly Sroka said...

Cute paper--great forgery!

Lisa said...

Super quick and easy are great in my book. Great way to use up old product and give them a new lease of life - including the pens !